Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Would be a Great Game!

I liked the gritty art style, as well as the 2D-3D style. I was reminded of Viewtiful Joe because of this, as well as how enemies jumped onscreen.
A few bad things were that the sounds were repetitive and the background overpowered the characters. And there wasn't enough blood to make it extremely awesome.
Overall, it was an enjoyable movie.

Poozy's Wheel of Ban! Poozy's Wheel of Ban!

Yep, that's it.

This guy just likes being a complete jerkwad to everyone on the BBS. This made me feel a bit better after getting banned for a completely idiotic reason. Thanks for that.

Awesome's School Awesome's School

UNEXPECTED TWIST COMING!!!

This totally deserves to be in the Awesome Collection.
Everything you put in here is what I thought of when I played Pico's School.
Now, get working on Pico's School The Movie 3!

Pico, run into flowers Pico, run into flowers

HAD Promise

I thought it would be a good movie, but it turns out to be just a bunch of crappy loops about how Krinkels is a thief. Just right click and select "Forward", you'll see what I mean. This has pretty much nothing to do with Pico.

notnath responds:

ohh that, yeah that was just to make the file size bigger, didn't think anyone would find that lol

Dark Candy Dark Candy

A YEAR?!

It was all very good, there isn't much I can say here. One thing I'll say is to make the screen a little bigger, since it makes the picture blurry and a little bland.

office chair racing office chair racing

Should this even be here?

This isn't a Flash movie, it's a home movie converted to a .swf format of some kids doing stupid things. Maybe you used a converter for something cool, you'd get a better score from me. Until then, stick to YouTube.

madzproductions7 responds:

you don`t need to be so negitive

Boys VS Girls Boys VS Girls

Interesting...

An okay story, but you need some animation in this. And I don't mean a twitching arm or leg. Try some better drawings, too.

Bison Rapping pt 1 Bison Rapping pt 1

Hmm...

It's kinda funny, but you probably shouldn't stream it. Maybe it's just me, but I notice a drop in quality whenever I see a streamed Flash.

Moon Groove Moon Groove

That Was Awesome

Pixel animations that don't suck are always a favorite of mine. Nice Job!

Hildebrandt responds:

Glad to hear that, thanks fella :)

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Way better than Seth's

Really, the only relation this has to Seth McFarlane's video is that it involves Mario yelling at Princess Peach. A major difference is that this one is funny. The other one is not.