Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Alright

It was a fine game, but there are a few things I just didn't like very much.
Even though it's a text-based game with several options, there's only one path you can follow. The only differences between choices was that you "barely escaped", "wasted time", or died a horrible death, with only one truly right choice. Another problem was that you never make it clear what these zombies act like. Are they the L4D Infected, and they limp around until they see uninfected? Are they the old, forever limping zombies of the 70's? Are they the ones from "28 Days Later"? They seem to be faster than allowable human motion, as one standing 5 feet away can rush up and rip out your throat before you can react. And the main character... is he some dweeb that can't throw a punch? He can't even man up and kill his dumb wife without being depressed! People these days!
Anyways... despite all these negative comments, the overall game was alright. The voice actor is pretty good, and the story was dark and dramatic (like horror should be).
7 out of 10 generic zombie virus names.

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Very Enjoyable!

It's a fun little game, but it's very short and not very engaging.
Perhaps in Part 2 you could have a little more action?

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Okay

It's pretty fun, but I would enjoy it more without that friggin' camera acting like it's on some kind of super-meth.

Hero's Arms Hero's Arms

I'll say that it's okay

Really, it's just Zelda with experience points.
Hero's Arms is fun in that it's an adventuring RPG, where you can constantly level up and get tons of cash. It isn't fun in that there's only one kinda good weapon and there's a flawed health system. By one kinda good weapon, I mean that the sword doesn't stand up to many enemies effectively, even though it's the highest weapon you can get (without having to start a new game on Kongregate, which I am not going to do). The boomerang doesn't compare, as it's pretty slow and low in damage. The ice scepters are not good for crowds, which you experience a lot in the game. Having a high strength level doesn't help much, as your attack damage goes up slightly each level, resulting in the same amount of hits for an enemy to die. And please, just get rid of useless weapons for which I have better versions of; I don't think I'll be using the stick anytime soon. The health system is ridiculous; I'll get a food drop nearly every 50 enemies I kill, and that number is not constant. Every time I need some health, I don't get any food, but when i have full/nearly full health, I'll get at least 3 chicken legs. If there was a way to store food in order to preserve band-aids, I'd enjoy the game a lot more. Ok, now for the good things this game has.
The art style is great. The gruesome designs for the pig warriors just make me hate them more. This game can last for hours (though it has little replay value) as you scavenge around the playing area for money and items. Just I don't think it took me 20 hours to complete everything, maybe 6 or 7. And yes, I have a life.

Red Moon Red Moon

Practically Everything Neophyte Said...

I only find it good enough for one or two plays, as the game is hampered by certain bugs (like walljumping not working at some point). My biggest concern is the fact that there is no short invincibility period after getting pounded. Sure, a small hit doesn't need it, but when an attack that breaks a 1/4 of your health from a large enemy can be repeated if you're up against a wall, there's obviously something wrong. There are PLENTY of moments where I sarcastically said, "WOW, that wasn't cheap." Maybe if the gameplay was a little less buggy, I'd be willing to strive for all the medals.

Steel Force Steel Force

Pretty Fun

It reminds me a lot of the 90's... and that's a good thing. However, the experience is slightly ruined by the laggy gameplay and music loops.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Could Be Better

It's informative, you accomplished that. But many things glitch. Many things. I tried following the Platformer tutorial, but all I ended up making was a pile of junk. I hope to see one for this year, with all the new technology available.

Hell yeah, bikes. YEAH! Hell yeah, bikes. YEAH!

Sorry... but

This game severely annoys me. Hit detection, if there is any, is way off, and the animations do nothing but be annoying. Was this made a long time ago? Because you have the old NG preloader along with what looks like an old version of Flash.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

Eh...

Kinda fun, but it's a glitchy mess. Not even medals will make me want to play this for more than 5 minutes.

Redstar Fall Redstar Fall

Fun!

A cool use of physics for a game! But there needs to be more levels, as it is easy enough to beat in about 10 minutes or less.