Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Would be a Great Game!

I liked the gritty art style, as well as the 2D-3D style. I was reminded of Viewtiful Joe because of this, as well as how enemies jumped onscreen.
A few bad things were that the sounds were repetitive and the background overpowered the characters. And there wasn't enough blood to make it extremely awesome.
Overall, it was an enjoyable movie.

Poozy's Wheel of Ban! Poozy's Wheel of Ban!

Yep, that's it.

This guy just likes being a complete jerkwad to everyone on the BBS. This made me feel a bit better after getting banned for a completely idiotic reason. Thanks for that.

Awesome's School Awesome's School

UNEXPECTED TWIST COMING!!!

This totally deserves to be in the Awesome Collection.
Everything you put in here is what I thought of when I played Pico's School.
Now, get working on Pico's School The Movie 3!

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Alright

It was a fine game, but there are a few things I just didn't like very much.
Even though it's a text-based game with several options, there's only one path you can follow. The only differences between choices was that you "barely escaped", "wasted time", or died a horrible death, with only one truly right choice. Another problem was that you never make it clear what these zombies act like. Are they the L4D Infected, and they limp around until they see uninfected? Are they the old, forever limping zombies of the 70's? Are they the ones from "28 Days Later"? They seem to be faster than allowable human motion, as one standing 5 feet away can rush up and rip out your throat before you can react. And the main character... is he some dweeb that can't throw a punch? He can't even man up and kill his dumb wife without being depressed! People these days!
Anyways... despite all these negative comments, the overall game was alright. The voice actor is pretty good, and the story was dark and dramatic (like horror should be).
7 out of 10 generic zombie virus names.

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Very Enjoyable!

It's a fun little game, but it's very short and not very engaging.
Perhaps in Part 2 you could have a little more action?

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Okay

It's pretty fun, but I would enjoy it more without that friggin' camera acting like it's on some kind of super-meth.

Fresh Fish of DC skit Fresh Fish of DC skit

Perfect

I could just see you yelling at the TV about Obama being white. This makes me want to stop procrastinating and just make an animation already.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Animations are fun to make. I make em' all the time. Damn ideas, never going away, heh. Thanks for listening!

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1)

Sah-weet!

I had listened to the 4th one before this, and their both really good.
One difference is that this one has better sound quality than the 4th. Why is that?

darphfluffy responds:

the sound quality is shitty compared to the 4th. This is before I got a good mic